College is expensive. Really expensive.The cost can range from $80,000 to $250,000.Can you afford that?
Let us help.
Financial Aid Form Preparation
Financial aid forms are long and confusing, and you don’t want to make a mistake on them. If you do it can carry a heavy cost. By overstating the value of your assets or income or simply entering information in the wrong place, you can miss out on thousands of dollars in aid. We’ll work with you by:
- Ensuring your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is as low as possible for your situation
- Submitting your FAFSA and CSS Profile with correctly and on time
- Guiding you through the questions to ensure you don’t overstate anything
- Updating your forms for the IRS sends the Data Retrieval Tool
We’ll make sure we’re doing everything, legally and ethically, to get the most financial aid for your child.
Individualized Financial Aid Coaching
If you’re like most families, you’re looking for scholarships and grants to help fund the cost of your child’s education take the lead on this process. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re maximizing your chances of getting scholarships and grants by focusing our time and energy in the right places. There are millions of dollars in unused financial aid available; you just need to know how to find it.
Strategic College Funding
If you could find a way to fund the cost of college without sacrificing your retirement or current lifestyle, would you jump at the chance? That’s where strategic college funding comes into play. We will:
- Determine the best options to fund the cost of college, based on your personal circumstances
- Get you the best loan options, so you don’t go into extreme debt
- Protect your retirement goals, so you don’t have to work into your 80’s
Altogether, we’ll make sure you’re able to pay for college costs without going broke in the process.
Awards Analysis and Appeals
What would it be worth to you if you could be confident your child is getting the best deal to pay for college? When you work with us, we’ll make sure you understand the financial aid award letters you receive. We’ll help you compare and pick the right award package, and if you’re not satisfied with the amount of aid offered, we will help you appeal to the school for a better deal.